Environmetal sensors are a new wave of security products that you can add to your home security system or include in a new protection package.
Home security systems not only can alert you to environmental dangers, they also can communicate the problem via phone, pager or personal computer.
These new sensors monitor an array of environmental hazards in your home. The dangers include:
· Basement flooding and water leaks.
· Unhealthy indoor air, such as dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
· Fire, heat and smoke danger.
· Drops in home temperature.
· Power outages from electric storms and extreme weather.